Pets in Space 6 is out in the world and I can’t wait for you to read it! 💖
Today, I have a fun post: “My Top 10 Reasons Why You Need to Get Pets in Space 6″ centering on my story, Trade Secrets, and what it has in store for you!
Here are the top ten reasons why you need to get Pets in Space 6:
- It benefits an amazing charity, https://hero-dogs.org/
- You get 11 original, never-before-released science fiction romance stories from amazingly talented authors.
- The authors are also awesome human beings…or possibly awesome extra-terrestrials who are really good at faking it! (I was convinced I was from Mars when I was a kid 😆).
- You get to see Bandit, my super-cute pet, being super-cute on the page.
- In my story, Cyan gets a boyfriend!
- You finally learn the secret of the space cats.
- More shapeshifting shenanigans.
- Cyan gets a boyfriend!!!
- The epilogue ties in with my new Cygnian 7 series.
- And did I mention that CYAN GETS A BOYFRIEND!!! Seriously, it is so freaking cute, I can’t even…
Trade Secrets holds more surprises, so get your copy of Pets in Space 6 now so you don’t miss out!
Pets in Space® is back for a new year of adventures!
Join the incredible authors in this year’s Pets in Space 6 for another out-of-this-world adventure. This award-winning, USA TODAY Bestselling anthology is packed full of your favorite Pets in Space®. Featuring 11 original, never-before-released stories from some of today’s bestselling science fiction romance and fantasy authors, Pets in Space 6 continues their vital support of Hero-Dogs.org, the non-profit charity that improves quality of life for veterans of the U.S. military and first-responders with disabilities. Don’t miss out on this limited-edition anthology before it’s too late!
Pets in Space 6 is edited by Carol Van Natta. Contributing authors: S.E. Smith (NY Times and USA TODAY bestselling author), Veronica Scott (USA TODAY bestselling author), Honey Phillips, Carol Van Natta (USA TODAY bestselling author), Cassandra Chandler (USA TODAY bestselling author), J.C. Hay (USA TODAY bestselling author), S.J. Pajonas (USA TODAY bestselling author), Greta van der Rol, Deborah A. Bailey, Melisse Aires, and Kyndra Hatch.